Davis Noble Kinder 2015 Reunion Book
In 1781, early settlers of the Davis Noble Kinder Families joined together to build a house of worship in the area between Bridgeville, Delaware (Sussex County), and Federalsburg, Maryland (Caroline County). The first house of worship was known as Brown’s Chapel. Today the church is Bethel United Methodist Church.
In 1881, the Bethel United Methodist Church Congregation approved a motion to hold a Davis Noble Kinder Reunion every ve years on the church grounds. The tradition of gathering to share family history and renew bonds has continued through the generations.
This memory book documents the 2015 Davis Noble Kinder Reunion.
About the Author
Author or Collaborator