The Culture Book
Are you struggling to build a culture that attracts the right people and delivers outsized results? This book is a practical guide to building incredible corporate culture based on the playbooks of 32 companies who have done it.
Culture is the operating system of a company. It is the way people behave with each other when you aren’t looking, and it can be the difference between a company that grows and thrives, and one that sputters to a halt. Book co-Author Culturati has been hosting annual conferences on culture-building for five years, curating the very best thinking on how to build strong, resilient and vibrant workplaces. This book captures the practical and actionable playbooks of some of the best companies they’ve seen.
You’ll learn from 32 masters including:
- Patty McCord, former Chief People Officer of Netflix and the author of Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
- Kim Malone Scott, author of the NYT and WSJ bestseller Radical Candor, and a former leader at Google and Apple
- Tamara Fields, Accenture’s head of diversity and inclusion
- Lanham Napier, former CEO of RackSpace, now co-founder of venture fund BuildGroup
- Mark McClain, CEO of SailPoint, and GlassDoor’s #1 rated CEO
- Ginger Hardage, former SVP at Southwest Airlines, leader of their culture and communications group, now the founder of the consultancy Unstoppable Cultures
- And many more!
This book debates topics such as:
- Who owns company culture? Is it the CEO, the C-suite, everybody, or nobody?
- Is culture all about values, or behavior, or something else?
- What are the elements of exceptional culture?
- Does culture have an ROI or is it just squishy?
- Can you copy culture? Can yours be copied?
- How do you know what your culture actually is, versus what you think it is or wish it were?
If you like books that mix actual experience with practical frameworks, presented in short, fast-paced, and engaging chapters, you’ll love the many perspectives presented in The Culture Book. It does a great job of taking what can be a squishy or overly academic topic and making it both useful and relevant.
If you are ready to start building a culture that brings out the best in people, so they can deliver their best results, start with this book. Better yet, read it as a team and make faster, stronger progress. Culture powers results.
- 8" x 8" perfect-bound coffee table book
- 223 pages
- Interviews with 32 culture masters
- Printed on high-quality materials
About the Author
Author or Collaborator
Curated by Culturati & Weeva